One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 11 posts
What are best business schools for MBA without work experience?
Siddhant Sharma profile image Siddhant Sharma Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected Sir/Madam,I wish to study MBA from Australia, but don't have any relevant work experience.I need to know what are the best business schools there, that are not stringent regarding work experience but provide a worthy MBA degree.My IELTS score is 7.5 bands, but have an average academic background.
  • February 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (11)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can look at Universities like University of Technology Sydney, James Cook University, University of Tasmania, La Trobe University, Bond University, etc for your MBA. Your IELTS score is good and apply well in advance.

All the best.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Siddhant,

That is a good IELTS score. There are many Universities in Australia that will admit you into an MBA without work experience. You can find detailed entry requirement on MBA programs at Hotcourses India

We will need to take a look at your documents to suggest you the best options of programs and Universities. Do get in touch with us for further clarification on our Toll free number: 1-800-103-9634 or mail us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Deepanshu Pundhir profile image Deepanshu Pundhir Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hii my name is deepanshu and i am looking for the  public universities in australia for doing mba course but the condition is i am a fresher and have no work experience and my ielts score is 6 so can you please help me out and send me a list of  public universities from i can do my mba course .

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Deepanshu,

It was good talking to you. Looking forward to assisting you with your further study plans.

Regards,

Andrea

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Ajay Kumar profile image Ajay Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi, I want to apply for Mba in Australia . I did my bba last month that's mean I dont have any work experience . I want to know few university .My GPA is 2.5 . Suggest me any good university 

Add a quick reply to 'What are best business schools for MBA without work experience?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.