One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are my chances at getting admission for MCOMP in NUS for Aug 2014 intake?
Abhinav Agshikar Abhinav Agshikar Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am about to finish my Undergraduate Computer Engineering Course in June 2013 with consistent academic performance and have always been Top 3 of my class. My CS/IT GATE 2013 Percentile is 97.6. I will give TOEFL after graduation and am looking forward for a research paper publication in an international journal. What are my chances of getting admission or (MS in Computer Science) into NUS for Aug 2013? I request any advice that can help my profile improve further
  • March 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Abhinav Your current profile looks quite promising with good acads and TOEFL scores and a paper , You can further boost your profile by taking a GRE test refer - by July this year Aim at a score of 315- 320 out of 340 and you should make it to most top universities abroad and NUS as well for the August 2014 intake Best Wishes !!

Add a quick reply to 'What are my chances at getting admission for MCOMP in NUS for Aug 2014 intake?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.