One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are my chances in getting admission in MComp in NUS Aug 2014 intake?
Madhavi Subramani Madhavi Subramani Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed Bachelors in Mathematics and have 5 years of experience in IT. I'm planning to submit GMAT scores by NOV 2013.
  • July 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Madhavi,

You can use the following matrix to assess your chances:

Scenario 1:

Demonstrated progression during your work experience,excellent academic background, authentic,hard hitting personal statement, strong letters of recommendations, TOEFL Score of 100+ and GMAT Score of 700+.

Chances: High(60-80%)

Scenario 2:

Demonstrated progression during your work experience, good academic background, logical personal statement, strong letters of recommendations, TOEFL Score of 90+ and GMAT Score of 650-700.

Chances: Medium(40-60%)

Scenario 3:

Demonstrated progression during your work experience, average academic background, generic personal statement, decent letters of recommendations, TOEFL Score of 90+ and GMAT Score of 600-650.

Chances: Low(20-40%)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'What are my chances in getting admission in MComp in NUS Aug 2014 intake?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.