One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are my chances of getting to NUS/NTU for August 2013 intake?
Parshva Shah Parshva Shah Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I am applying to following programs: 1. MSc in Automation and Control at NUS 2. MSc in Mechatronics at NUS 3. MSc in Computer Control and Automation at NTU My CGPA during B.E Instrumentation and Control is 7.68. GRE score is 314/340 (153V, 161Q and AWA 4.0/6.0), TOEFL score is 108(R 27, L 28, S 23, W 30). I have 1.5 years of part-time experience during under-graduation. I also have 6 weeks internship. I also did a Winter University program of 3-weeks at TU-Munich, Germany and scored an A in the technical area of the program and scored a B+ in the Language area of the program. Please comment on my chances of getting to NUS/NTU.
  • February 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas profile image Gigeo Sakkaryas Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 41
Hi, In general NUS and NTU requires about 80% or 8.0 plus at get admits. But you seems to have a good profile with your exposure to TU Munich and so you still have a good chance to make it. Your GRE and TOEFL scores are good and will be a added advantage. I wish you all the best.

Add a quick reply to 'What are my chances of getting to NUS/NTU for August 2013 intake?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.