1 800 103 2581
- February 13, 2013
- Preferred study destination: Ireland
Quantitative Finance aims at providing you the skills to develop:
· Quantitative security pricing models.
· Trading strategies for managing portfolios of equity.
· Fixed income and derivative securities and for managing corporate financial risk.
The course offers you:
· A complete understanding of financial theories and their effect on the practise of finance.
· Learn how to apply financial models using various programming languages.
· How to essentially evaluate the performance of these models.
The course also offers you with the ability to carry out autonomous research on the uses of financial models, their implementation and their limitations.
The MSc in Quantitative Finance will prepare you as a specialist in the finance industry in functions like funds management, investment banking, financial engineering and corporate treasury management.