One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
What are the best Universities I can get an admission with GRE score of 303 and IELTS Score of 6.5?
Anil Narra profile image Anil Narra Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My Gre Score is 303. Quant 159 Verbal 144 IELTS score is 6.5. graduation aggregate is 74.43%. What are the best Universities where I can get an admission in Electrical Engineering?
  • December 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi based on your score you can apply to these universities: - New Jersey Institute of Technology, Northeastern University, University of North Texas, SUNY Institute of Technology, University of Northern Iowa. For more clarification you can contact me at

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Abhijeet Chodankar Abhijeet Chodankar Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have scored gre-303 (quant-157 and verbal-146) acad-68%. which universities suit my profile? i have no job experience. 2013 passed out

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Abhijeet,

There are more than 4000 Universities which take applications based on your scores but please mention which course are you looking for so that i can shortlist some Universities according to your preference! 

Email me at: with your preferences and I will assist you further! 

Thanks & Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Ritukar Vijay Ritukar Vijay Member Join date: Aug, 2010 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I have a GRE score of 303 AWA 3.0 and looking for PHD opportunities in Robotics. I also have 8 years of work experience in Robotic and Artificial Intelligence with four publications in International conferences.

Which colleges can I apply for PHD with this score and what can be the options for stipends and financial assistance.
 Also are there any funded options for masters available ?

Thanks in Advance.

Add a quick reply to 'What are the best Universities I can get an admission with GRE score of 303 and IELTS Score of 6.5?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.