One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are the career prospects for economic grads out there in NZ?
Aneesh Nadkarni profile image Aneesh Nadkarni Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 0

I'm thinking of taking up a grad diploma in economics in NZ. I'm a B Com graduate currently.

What are the odds of landing a job in my field of expertise once I'm done with my year long program?

• March 27, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aneesh,

The Graduate Diploma is good option you have decided to opt for. But why have you decided to move from the Commerce stream in to a more specific economics stream?

We would be able to advice you better if we take a detailed look at your profile. Do get in touch with me via mail - enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'What are the career prospects for economic grads out there in NZ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.