One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
what are the different Subjects/modules in telecommunications
Kripa Anjali profile image Kripa Anjali Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I wanted to opt for Telecommunications for MS may I also want to know what are the subjects in Telecommunications.
  • September 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Telecom is big business around the world with tons of research happening. Try areas like Satellite Communication, Fibre Optics Communication, Mobile Telecommuncations  Wireless Telecom, Networking, etc. There are lots of super specilisations you might have and you need to get in to the website of invidual websites to know more. 

You will have the choice to do Electives based on your personal interest and you need to be sure where your interest lies. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'what are the different Subjects/modules in telecommunications'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.