One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are the requirements to study hotel management in USA?
Kapil Bhardwaj profile image Kapil Bhardwaj Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi i am kapil bhardwaj from india . i have done diploma in hotel management from india as well as from New Zealand . And i was in Newzealand for last two years and now i want to come to USA for further studies . and my present score in ielts is 6 overall... can you please suggest me
  • November 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Hotel Management in USA ia a good choice. The general eligibility requirements are a good Diploma course or a high school certificate and an IELTS score of 6.5, however some universities do accept students with IETLS score of 5.5 and above. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Bachelors in Hotel Management in USA. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What are the requirements to study hotel management in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.