One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
what are the requisites for Lectureship in mass communication abroad?
Sushmita Saha profile image Sushmita Saha Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing my masters in calcutta university and after that i want to go abroad and pursue higher studies as i want to become a lecturer in this subject and work abroad.Please guide me how to do this and what are the requisities to go abroad,so that i can work there as well as continue higher studies?
  • January 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you want to teach in a University abroad, i would suggest you to do PhD in a good University and seek to work either in the industry or apply for a job for teaching. Only the best will make it to the teaching field and so make sure you have the right abilities in the subject area as well as excellent communication skills. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'what are the requisites for Lectureship in mass communication abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.