One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What colleges can I get for my GRE Score
Shathyan Raja Shathyan Raja Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I have got my GRE score as 1010. So can you give me some outline of what colleges can be got for this score in USA. Also do suggest if there is any 1 year MS or MBA courses available in USA.
  • November 06, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Thanks for approaching us for your study abroad queries. The GRE scores are little low but I hope you have a good academic percentage and IELTS/ TOEFL score. Without the specialization in which you are interested I will not be able to suggest you the exact list of universities. Based on your GRE score here are some on the university that can suite your profile;- Temple University, PA, Kent State University, Montana State University, Northeastern Illinois University,, Central Michigan University, Oklahoma City University, Duquesne University, University of Arkansas- Fayetteville, Florida Institute of Technology, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of Mississippi. You can also find more lists of Universities in Uniguru website.

Generally, USA offers MS courses for 2 years but for MBA if you are an experienced professional with a global focus, apply for a 1-year program which enhances your profile. There are few institutes who offer 1 yr MBA, Hult International Business School, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, University of South Dakota Beacom School of Business, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What colleges can I get for my GRE Score'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.