One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What management courses are there for Computer engineer with experience?
Maninderbir Singh Maninderbir Singh Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi i have bachelor's degree of computer science engineering with 1.5years of work experience in renowned MNC. I want to pursue my higher education in management but a one year programme, my interests are IT management, Travel, Finance. I would like to study in Newzealand or any scandinavian country for programmes along with scholarships available and way to avail them. Thank you!
  • July 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Maninderbir, universities like AUT University  UUNZ Institute of Business offers management course in IT and Computer Science. The duration of course would be1-1.5 years and the fee will be around NZD$ 42910 for the entire course..

All the Best!

Add a quick reply to 'What management courses are there for Computer engineer with experience?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.