One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What i have to do to study in australia if i have a lower cgpa (just above 3) in EEE?
Raonaq Islam profile image Raonaq Islam Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Keeping a higher CGPA means a lot of sacrifices. Such as- memorizing without understanding, avoid lab-works for theories, stay in contact with teachers without any reason just for a show-off, read seniors suggestion papers and hand notes built according to the question system etc etc. I'm bored with this system. Most of the people who have better CGPA already have forgot how to read a book. So what can i do for higher studies (with scholarship) if i have a CGPA just like 3.2-3.3??? I read electrical and electronic engineering in bangladesh.
  • February 13, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor
Hi Raonaq, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and/or UG. For scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree and CGPA of 5.5 - 6 and above are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved. Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What i have to do to study in australia if i have a lower cgpa (just above 3) in EEE?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.