One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What is dual specialization in MBA?
Darks Evil profile image Darks Evil Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
I completed my 10+2 education in Arts stream and secured 75%. After that I completed my Bsc (IT) from NIIT with Kuvempu University as distance learning. Now want to do. MBA in IT . I have taken IT as major and HR as Minor is it a dual specialization? And I have taken good combination or not.
  • August 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, MBA students who wish to  make themselves employable and versatile specilise in Multiple specilisations. The specilisations you take should be dependent on your personal wishes and abilities. IT and HR may not be the best combination but if you possess skill sets to excel then, go ahead. I would suggest you to speak to your professors and ask them to analyse your strengths and weaknesses and let you know if you have taken to right combination. Else try and do a Psychometric test and see where you would fit in. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'What is dual specialization in MBA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.