One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
what is the average good gre score to get admission
Nihit Uppala Nihit Uppala Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My gre score is 300(Q-158, V-142, AWA-3.0).I hav not taken my toefl, i booked my date on jan13th.I am mechanical student my cgpa till last sem is 7.95.My 12th percentage is 89.My 10th percentage is 87.5.Can u pls let me know whether i can get into good colleges and which colleges i can get for this score
  • November 28, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your Academic score is very good and your GRE is good, though not exceptional. Many Universities will take you in with a GRE score. I would suggest you to look at Universities in the Top 50 and above in the US rankings. 

I would also recommend you to score well in TOEFL ( atleast 90 and above) to get hold of a good University. You can try Syracuse University, NJIT, Iowa, etc. But it is very difficult to predict using very little parameters you have provided. You can either do lots of internet research on several Universities or Use a good Education Advisor to assist you. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'what is the average good gre score to get admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.