One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What is the average scores of GRE for UCLA?
Mohd Amir Hasan Khan Mohd Amir Hasan Khan Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
**Mechanical Engineering** Can you tell me the average score of the GRE for admission into following universities: (I know there are a lot of factors which decides the admission, but this is the major one) University of California, Los Angeles University of Michigan, Ann Arbor California Institute of Technology Georgia Institute of Technology Penn State, University Park RWTH Aachen FH Aachen Ingolstadt. My aggregrate score in Undergrad is 72% (in Mechanical Engineering), How do I convert it into CGPA?
  • September 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Mhmd Amir, the average score of GRE to study engineering courses in UCLA would be around 317 as per US News and World report. And similarly for other Universities that you have mentioned you may require to score between 315-330. Here is the complete report on the same  - UCLA GRE Scores

All the Best!

Add a quick reply to 'What is the average scores of GRE for UCLA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.