One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
where is the best future after 12th? India or abroad?
Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

where is the best future after 12th? India or abroad?

• September 12, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (7)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Hi Usha, 

Greetings of the Day.

Thank you for your query. You can look out for various courses which have good career opportunities. I would request you to please share your contact details with us or email us on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call on 8284898553.

Regards

Shikha S

Shalini Gupta profile image Shalini Gupta Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 6 Points: 60

Both are the best places for your bright future. But it is fact that the education level of abroad is better as compared to Indian universities. As far as my opinion is concerned, students can get the best and quality education in foreign countries. 

Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

thanks for sharing your suggestion related to my queries.

Kmaljot Kansal profile image Kmaljot Kansal Member Join date: Dec, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

you can choose an it fields like BCA, MCA etc,,, 

Kmaljot Kansal profile image Kmaljot Kansal Member Join date: Dec, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

i think in the computer networking line,,,, It fields is the best line ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Add a quick reply to 'where is the best future after 12th? India or abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.