One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
what is the procedure to get admission on scholarship basis for phd degree abroad?
Anaum Ihsan Anaum Ihsan Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello! am anum from pakistan and recently doing M.phil degree in chemistry , my course work is completed and just research work is in proceeding, from agriculture university faisalabad and now i am looking for doctoral degree in any renowned university on fully funded scholarship bases so could u plz guide me in this regard that what would be the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting the above mentioned scholarship... if u let me know i llbe very grateful to you...regardzzz!!!
  • April 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi, Anaum Ihsan, In which country you are looking for?

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

HI Anaum, If you want to do PHD with Full funding, You should have convienence the university with your research proposal, Let me country you are looking for so that i can guide you accordingly

Add a quick reply to 'what is the procedure to get admission on scholarship basis for phd degree abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.