One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
what is the total amount required to study in UK/usa excluding university fee?
Mandy Gadikar profile image Mandy Gadikar Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i want to ask that, what is the total amount required to study in UK excluding university fee, please inform me as soon as possible

• July 08, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Mandy,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for posting the query.

The amount required in UK excluding the university fees is the living cost which might vary between 7380 GBP to 9200GBP.

For Universities based within London the living is approximately 9200GBP and for the ones based outside London the living cost is approx 7380GBP.

Hope this helps.

feel free to contact us in case of any query.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Jassim Ansary profile image Jassim Ansary Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Is it easy to get seat in Msc petroleum engineering in any universities in UK? And what about the course fee ?

Add a quick reply to ' what is the total amount required to study in UK/usa excluding university fee?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.