One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
what is" top-up bachelor degree"?
Ayaa Adam Ayaa Adam Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
hi, I am currently looking for a master degree, and because I graduated with a third class (Honours) BSc I found if very hard to be accepted in most of the collages i want to apply for. then i heard of how i can "top up" my bachelor degree! am not sure what is this! and if it useful in my case. another thing i want to know, really is there is no hope for me because of my third class?? isnt there any university that would consider accepting my application??
  • May 18, 2013

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

H Adam, Yes there are courses called 'Top Up Bachelor degree". The ducration of the course will be 11/2 years, usually. Its a fulltime course, which will support you for your higher degrees..

By the by Adam, which country you are looking for, and what's your IELTS/TOEFL band.. Their are Universities which prefer IELTS/TOEFL scores as well..

Ayaa Adam Ayaa Adam Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Hi Kumar, n thanx for answering.
I was intersted in UK, Canada and USA but now i find it unrealistic! am also intersted in Malaysia. I didnt sit for IELTS yet, but am in the process of preparing for it.

Add a quick reply to 'what is" top-up bachelor degree"?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.