One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What MBA to do?
Nestle Joseph profile image Nestle Joseph Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am a construction engineer in a German company in Dubai with 3 yrs experience in civil field and i would like to quit my job and do a MBA and i am really confused what MBAshould i do?Would you suggest some possibilities and Good Business schoosl.Also my budget is around 25 lakhs.
  • January 12, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nestle, International Water Management, Construction Project Management, Transport Engineering and Planning, Civil and Environmental Engineering and International Energy Industry Management are some of the MBA and MS subjects that are in demand.

Here are the lists of Institutions offering MBA cuorses and MS courses for the above mentioned subjects. You can directly apply to these institutions without filling a lot of forms and without application fee.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What MBA to do?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.