One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What to choose for Masters?
Vijay V Vijay V Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Hai I am from India completed my B.E, in 2013 with 64.45% .in Electronics and Communication Engg ... I want to pursue my Master in USA , i am confused about what course to take ie not very clear what to choose ....I am so confused can you give me any suggestions??? My interest lies in b/w Wireless communication and Networking ?? pls guide me also give me the list of colleges that have this program in USA
  • December 24, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

It all depends on what you wish to achieve after your degree. A score of 64.45% is reasonable though not so good. You need to select the university that matches best to your academics profile and financial budget. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Wireless communication and Networking in USA. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What to choose for Masters?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.