One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
What to do after 12th (science) hsc exams after scoring 60% in PCMB?
Rottwizz Javle profile image Rottwizz Javle Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know what else I can do when I leave physics and maths. I would like to have course related to biology and chemistry. I have only given 12th HSC and MHT CET. I find maths and physics very difficult, so mostly I am not selecting any courses related to them. Can you please tell me more information? About biotechnology -biochemistry, B.Sc. Information Technology (B.Sc -IT), -bioinformatics -b.tech, Bachelor of Education (BEd) Please let me know was I supposed to give any other entrance exams for these courses. And are all these fields free from physics and maths? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you. Please don’t go as my selected category.
  • May 27, 2012

Replies (3)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Biotechnology will be having human molecular genetics; plant biotechnology; microbial biotechnology etc.

In Biochemistry you will have subjects like molecular biochemistry, Biochemistry; biological and organic chemistry;etc.

Bsc. Information Technology will have subjects related to game design, visual communication, web application, game development, animation etc.

Bioinformatics is related to application of computer technology, subjects will be related to Programming in C, Cell Biology, Genetics, Essential Mathematics & Statistics, Bioinformatics, Data Structures & Algorithms, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biodiversity and Ecological Informatics, Genoinformatics, Applications of Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology Techniques etc.

Bachelor of Education consists of Development in Education, Studies in Development and Learning, Studies of Pedagogy and the Child etc.
You have to take IELTS / TOEFL test for studying abroad, if you are looking to study in the USA, you need to take SAT entrance test.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Dixit Puri profile image Dixit Puri Member Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

engineering

Shubham Bhosale profile image Shubham Bhosale Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

shubham dnyaneshwar bhosale

Add a quick reply to 'What to do after 12th (science) hsc exams after scoring 60% in PCMB?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.