One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
what to do after 12th science?
Siddharth Gokhru profile image Siddharth Gokhru Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 9 Points: 0
Sir/Madam, I am very confused what to do after 12th science because my exams went bad, I will just score 45-50%. so please suggest me what to do? I want to earn good.. waiting for your suggestion thank you.
  • March 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (7)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi Siddharth,  

Do not get worried about the percentage. You can study what you wish to in abroad countries. Its only in india you might not get a good college to pusue your bachelor's, where as in abroad you have an option to do an HND(Higher National Diploma) program for 1 year in a goverment authorised college and can join third or final year (depends upon the course) to the University. At the end you will be awarded by an University. The University and College should be authorised by the concern government.

Best Wishes !

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Siddarth, You can try your hands on Hotel Management or Business courses. If you are creative you can try Bachelors of Interior Design or Fashion design in Singapore or Malaysia. For the above mentioned courses, high marks are not necessary. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Syed Sharooq Omer profile image Syed Sharooq Omer Member Join date: Aug, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 20

can HND students do part time job for 20 hours per week plz reply

Syed Sharooq Omer profile image Syed Sharooq Omer Member Join date: Aug, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 20

in uk

Pavan Shinde profile image Pavan Shinde Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Sir i am complted my 12th exam i am confuse which cource is best but i intrested bsc biotec after wine eduction plz suggested this field 

Add a quick reply to 'what to do after 12th science?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.