One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
What to do after Engineering?
Somdutta Dey Somdutta Dey Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
To whom it may concern, I am currently pursuing B-Tech in CSE trade . My course will end as and on June,2014. I would like to know how will I be able to pursue my higher studies in abroad. I would like to apply for MBA, Information technology and business management, business administration and so on. I would be highly obliged if you answer my doubts. Thanking you, Somdutta Dey
  • December 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Combination of Business with IT, Information technology and MBA in software is very much related to your B.T. computer engineering course. You can find more university international wise in uniguru who offer MBA with these specializations.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Shana Ajesh Shana Ajesh Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 90

You can prefer MBA, MSc Computer science and Masters in Business Information systems.

Kampuzz India profile image Kampuzz India Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 60

You can go in for an M.Tech and specialize in the field of study that you chose for your graduation. you can now go in for a diploma course in something that you like, it can be painting, music, writing or anything else that you want to pursue. In case you do not want to pursue higher education then you have the option of getting into a company soon after your graduation and for this you need not go around looking for a job as there are many companies that will be coming for campus recruitment to your college.

Add a quick reply to 'What to do after Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.