One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
what to do either GRE or GMAT
Yash Gupta profile image Yash Gupta Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am Yash Gupta.I am in Bcom2year.I want to do MBA from  US.What to do either GRE or GMAT.and can I do it in 2year

• August 30, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Neha Vaidya profile image Neha Vaidya Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 6 Points: 80

Generally universities in USA look for 16yrs of education . But as you are doing B.com , then it will be 15yrs of education. You need to network with the universities and if university says Yes , then only you can apply.

For MBA GMAT is preferred and you can apply for the universities only in the final year of your graduation.

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 50 Points: 766

Both GRE and GMAT are accepted by Business schools but GRE is a newer format than GMAT. GRE is more widely accepted, it is offered at more locations than GMAT also GRE costs less than GMAT, it costs $185 for GRE and $250 for GMAT. There is lot of difference in the English and Maths of both, GMAT will be easier for a non natvie because the difficulty level of GRE is comparatively high. 

Alok Mishra profile image Alok Mishra Member Join date: Dec, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hello, I am alok mishra. I have completed graducation in BCA. Which is the best college for MBA or PGDM?

Any PGDM Colleges in Noida, Give latest information . as soon as possible. 

I have got a mail from Education Jagran ehich give me a link http://www.educationjagran.com/top-list-of-aicte-approved-pgdm-colleges-in-greater-noida-noida-and-uttar-pradesh-top-10-pgdm-colleges-in-greater-noida-approved-by-aicte

Add a quick reply to 'what to do either GRE or GMAT'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.