One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What to do if UK Student (Tier 4) Visa is rejected?
Arijit Maji profile image Arijit Maji Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What is the procedure to re-apply for visa in case it gets rejected? After how many days of rejection, can I apply for a new visa? Do I need to pay the visa fees again? How much days will it take to issue my visa?
  • August 13, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, in case your visa gets rejected and you're confident about your case, you may go through the Administrative Review process, because the chance for those having genuine cases is almost guaranteed in the Administrative Review process.
However, if you think your case wasn’t strong when you applied before, you may want to make some changes in your documents and then apply again, so that you won't lose any point this time. That will increase your chance this time, and your visa application will be approved.
Once rejected you, need to re-apply paying the full visa fees again. Some applicant's do get a chance to appeal the decision with additional information or proofs, within 28 days of receiving the refusal. If the visa is refused, it best to re-apply, to avoid any additional agony and time.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'What to do if UK Student (Tier 4) Visa is rejected?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.