1 800 103 2581
- May 18, 2013
Below are some tips to prepare before an University interview
- Read the University prospectus – to be more confident and to show your commitment
- Look over your UCAS form – it’s often the basis for interview questions so make sure you can talk about the things you’ve said on it in detail.
- Be prepared on current affairs or developments in your field. You can read more blogs or magazines on that
- Have a mock interview
- Speak to students who’ve already had an interview
- Prepare specific points or subjects you want to discuss if you get the chance.
- Why do you want to study this course or at this university? – Frequently asked question
- Think of some questions to ask in return – to make interactive.
- Plan your journey – avoid last minute rush
All the best