One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What would be the best country to study advertising from?
Chirag Jain profile image Chirag Jain Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done a Bachelors Degree in Advertising from Mumbai. I want to continue by studies in that field as it is highly creative. I would like to know whether which country would offer the best courses to choose from. And also do the colleges in USA accept a 3 year bachelors degree program before enrolling for a masters?
  • September 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Chirag - The to 10 universities for mass communication and media are from US  - except NUS from Singapore and University of Amsterdam from Netherlands.

Yes, you can find US universities who accept 3 years bachelors degree as well... I recommend you to directly request the information from the shortlisted Universities and get the information that you require - as they may ask you few details to accept you are eligible..

You can find Univesrities that offer advertising courses abroad here..

Kshiti Mehta profile image Kshiti Mehta Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hello Chirag I have some same queries as yours. Please do help with it. Kindly share your contact details so that I can connect with you regarding the same. Thanks!! Kshiti Mehta

Add a quick reply to 'What would be the best country to study advertising from? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.