One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
Whch countries and what exams should I write to study MBA Abroad?
Raunak Kishore Raunak Kishore Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am in bcom final year doing distance learning from sikkim manipal university...wil b graduated by end of August 2013 ... I want to pursue mba from aborad... which country should i go for mba and what exams i have to give ?? PLEASE HELP.
  • February 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (8)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Raunak, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually considered.
You need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.
Here is the list of institutions offering MBA please refine your search as per your desired location and download the prospects.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi, You can pursue MBA in UK or USA or Australia or Singapore, etc. Some of the Universities abroad do not accept Distance learning programs. So you need to check with the Universities whether you are eligible to apply at all. Second, If you want to go to USA, most Universities require you to write GMAT and a minimum score of 550 is required for you to get in to good Universities. Some Universities will accept Fresh students but a majority of US Universities insist on atleast 2 years work experience as a eligibility criteria. Universities in Australia or New Zealand require an IELTS. Most Universities in UK will accept fresh students and will require you to write IELTS or TOEFL. Apply early to avoid disappointment. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Anu Nunna profile image Anu Nunna Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hiii......I'm ANU ....i am doing BBM final year from kakathiya university (A.P) I will b graduated by end of the year MARCH 2015....I waan pursue MBA in USA soo now what exmz i hv to be write nd when i should i apply for the usiversities in USA.......!!! nd my score in 12th standard is 58% due to some resones....but in my BBM 1st nd 2nd year score z nw in enterence exam how much i should score??? PLEASE HELP ME.....!!

Nishanth Kumar profile image Nishanth Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi... I have an M.Tech from BITS , Pilani and 4 years of work experience from one of the top 5 indian companies. I want to do an MBA in US. Looking for admissions after Jan 2016. Can you guide me ?

Naresh Konam profile image Naresh Konam Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hii i recently completed my btech i want to do mba in australia so which exam i want to write  pte or ielts

Add a quick reply to 'Whch countries and what exams should I write to study MBA Abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.