One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
When admission starts in UKM for Master in Radiology and how to apply.
Mehreen Mehtab profile image Mehreen Mehtab Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want admission in UKM in Malaysia, when admissions start and I have one year experience in teaching and 8 months experience in Clinical after my house job and FCPS part 1in Radiology. Will it be enough for admission?
  • September 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Students must submit their applications via UKM On Line Application open in January every year. You should take IELTS / TOEFL for admission at UKM. You can read the entry requirements.

Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia also offers Masters in Medicine (Radiology) and many courses in a range of specialties, including Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology, Community Health and Emergency Medicine. It also offers Master’s in Medicine in Anesthesiology, Pediatric, Psychiatry or Radiology etc. The course duration is four years. Candidates must possess a degree in Doctor of Medicine from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, or an MBBS, MD, or equivalent with it from acknowledged universities; Clinical experience of at least two years and is fully registered with Malaysia’s Medical Board.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'When admission starts in UKM for Master in Radiology and how to apply.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.