One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
When should I start preparing?
Chaitanya Bakhtiani profile image Chaitanya Bakhtiani Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Madam, This is Chaitanya Bakhtiani, a recent graduate from Mumbai University. I have been recruited by Deloitte Consulting and I plan to work here for at least two years, partly to gain experience and partly to save funds for my post graduation studies. I plan to do MIS from a business school rather than graduate schools in fall 2016. By then I would have gained around two years of experience in the field and saved some funds as well. My question to you is when exactly should I give my entrance exam and when should I apply for admissions and scholarships? Also, what will be the right time to start preparing for the entrance exam, be it gmat or gre?
  • January 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Generally, students are expected to take their admission exams at least 4 – 6 months prior to the start date of the course. You need to select the university that matches best to your academics profile and financial budget. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. 

The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'When should I start preparing?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.