One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
When the admission in USA becomes easy fall 2013 or spring 2014
Pratik Bhatt profile image Pratik Bhatt Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I have done my B.E in electronics and communication with 8.1 CGPA. I have published research papers and also have a Provisional Patent. I want to pursue my master in USA in computer science. I still have not taken my GRE but I think I can score 320 minimum. So do you feel I will get admission in a good university? Also when is the best time to go fall 2013 or spring 2014? I would prefer the second opt but have been told that many Top universities doesn’t have JAN intake. Also I would like to apply for scholarships and teaching assistantship.
  • September 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have a good profile. With 8.1 CGPA and also aiming for  320+ GRE , you have great chance of making to a good university. Spring intake in mainly for the US citizens although some universities are open for international students, naturally the availability of scholarship is also less. Number of seats allotted is also less.  My suggestion would be to go for fall intake rather than spring. University of Arizona, Illinois institute of Technology, University of central Florida has Masters in Electrical Engineering.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'When the admission in USA becomes easy fall 2013 or spring 2014 '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.