One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
When to apply for masters in UK??
Najooka Xavier profile image Najooka Xavier Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I wish to pursue my masters in UK. 

when should i ideally start applying in the universities ?

I will be finishing my graduation in 2016 march. soi would start my masters in 2016-17

• May 22, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Najooka,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

In order to apply for seesion 2016-17 the application will start in Sep'15.The shortlisting of the universities will be based on your academic profile.

We can help you with the complete process right from the university shortlisting til the visa.

Feel free to contact me on 011-49196902.My email id is

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

Hello Najooka,

We are Gateway Abroad education consultancy, we can help you to solve your problem. So if you want to solve your problem you can contact with us to visit our website

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

Hi Najooka,

you can get admission for masters in Uk. Eligibility will depends University to University, it will depends particular institute's criteria. Hope you will get the change. By the way from where you doing graduation? All the best.

Kampuzz India profile image Kampuzz India Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 60

Most of the UK universities accept the Indian graduation system for entry into the postgraduate courses with a completion of 15 years of education, some courses and universities may require a qualification equivalent to British Bachelor (Honours) Degree, which requires 16 years of formal education.

Add a quick reply to 'When to apply for masters in UK??'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.