One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Where I can study PhD in Cheminformatics
Z Eskandari profile image Z Eskandari Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a M.S in Analytical chemistry. I want to study PhD in Cheminformatics. Would you please guide me in this way? Which universities do you propose? Can I find funds? Thanks for your time and attention Regards
  • June 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have Univeristy of Michigan  offering Phd in Medicinal Chemistry -  Cheminformatics Track. Indiana University Bloomington, has the course in Cheminformatics track of the Ph.D. in Informatics focuses on interdisciplinary study and research, completed over three to five years. There is a 3 year PhD in chemoinformatics at Imperial College London in the UK.  And you have many courses Phd in Pharmacology, you need to do research based on your subject interest. You can read this article about Challenges for Cheminformatics , which has good information about drug design and opportunities available in the industry.

You need to apply to the university for the scholarships, as each university has its own requirements and grants.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Where I can study PhD in Cheminformatics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.