One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
where and When should I apply for higher courses abroad?
Aakash Shah profile image Aakash Shah Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir/madam , myself aakash shah and I'm having a little problem about my future . i want to go to abroad for higher studies as well as for the job also . so I really don't know from where to start and which process I should follow , please help me out in this. basically I'm studying B.E. electronics and telecommunications in Gujarat technological University so please help me out from where I should start . thanks
  • July 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Aakash, First you should able to choose the course and destination to study, I suggest you to go through this video - Choosing a right course, university and destination abroad, to have a clear idea...

Once you find yourself comfortable with the course and destination you can go ahead with applying for Universities , visa, scholarships etc..

There is a complete study abroad video guide on how to start your study abroad process, I am sure it will be useful for you..

Add a quick reply to 'where and When should I apply for higher courses abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.