One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Where should I apply?
Juhi Maskey profile image Juhi Maskey Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have passed +2 from Nepal with d major subject is biology but I have passed in 11 with supplementary exam and I have got low percentage. And I want to study Bsc Nursing now, is it possible to get any kind of scholarship in college.
  • August 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Nursing programs in Australia are very competitive and needs high Academic requirements along with a good IELTS score of atleast 6.5 and some Universities insist on 7.0. Nursing is a highly sought after profession in Australia and so number of admissions for International students are quite limited. 

Scholarships in the area of Nursing are very limited and very unlikely to get scholarships in Australia. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Where should I apply?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.