One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country should I choose to go and study Civil Engineering?
Huiming Soo profile image Huiming Soo Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to study abroad to gain some extra knowledge and higher qualification, but i knida lost when comes to choosing a better destination to study.

I'm currenttly studying for UNSW Foundation Year in Malaysia, but I start to doubt to study in Australia due to the high study fee and living expenses. oh, and the currency as well.

Please list some benefit and challenge to study in that suggested country...

• August 21, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Soo, not sure if you are looking for courses in Malaysia or Australia or both. But both those destinations offer good colleges for you to choose from. Malaysia as a study destination has slowly become a popular choice due to the low cost of living (when compared to places like Australia, US and the UK). Malaysia also has Unis that offer a collaborative course in which you can get an Australian or UK degree while studying at a Malaysian college. There are loads of top colleges you can explore based on your preferences. Log into Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India -- and register there.

You can explore your course options on our website or call up our advisors and get free guidance on all your study abroad plans.

Team Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'Which country should I choose to go and study Civil Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.