One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Where to study masters in Civil
Nandhakumar Gr Nandhakumar Gr Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 0
I am under graduate Civil Engineer working for past 1.5 years. I would like to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering abroad. Which country will be good and cost wise not much higher. I have 1st class distinction in degree and honors diploma in civil engineering too. Give some names of universities too.
  • August 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

In UK, unlike other study abroad destination, master’s degree is completed within 1 year. The cost of living and tuition costs in Australia are much lower that compared to the USA or the UK. New Zealand offers quality education globally recognized degree. Once you get a job, you can apply for two years of work permit, following which you can apply for permanent residency. In USA the living cost and tuition fees is high.

There are many universities offering Civil Engineering courses in abroad. The cost of education depends on various countries, institutions, programs and professional categories.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Where to study masters in Civil'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.