One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Where to Study - US, Australia or UK ? Which will be best ?
Nakul Narang profile image Nakul Narang Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I have complete my B.Tech in ECE from Jaypee University with 85%. My X and XII marks are 87 and 85 % respectively.I'm currently planning for masters in electronics. Can you please suggest me what is the best country suitable for me as I'm considering job opportunities, PR as well as Average Salary. Also, My Gre score is 310 ( 160 quant and 150 verbal) ,will I be able to get into CalTech, UPENN, Carnegie Mellon or UCLA or Princeton?
  • December 04, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nakul, You should have scored 60% above in your Bachelor Degree with a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above. The above mentioned criteria are applicable to all the institutes you mentioned.

In regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are skeptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.

Here is a list of Universities offering Graduate courses in Electronic Engineering  Please refine your search by filtering the location of your desire.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Where to Study - US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.