One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
which among this two program is most valuable: MS Power system or MS Renewable energy
Deepak Madhiyazhagan Deepak Madhiyazhagan Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Sir/Mam, I am Deepak, completed my BE (Electrical & Electronic Eng.) in 2011. I am currently working in oil & Gas field in UAE as electrical engineer(with one half yrs. exp.) and now I have planned to do my MS in electrical with two options (programs, i.e.) MS in power System & MS in Sustainable & Renewable Energy. My Question is, which among this two program is most valuable interns of job oriented and also kindly suggest me which country & University offer the best of this programs interns of financial aspect, Research,duration and also cost of living.
  • June 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Deepak,

On a lighter note, I think you are trying to find answers to too many questions in one go! You will have to follow a step by step process. Anyway, let me give you the good news first. As an Engineer, your future growth prospects are huge. My suggestion will be to apply to both kind of programs in countries that offer tuition fees in your budget. US and European countries will be the prospective candidates. North Carolina State University US) and Chalmers University of Technology Sweden) are well known names in your field. The duration of study of a Masters program ranges from 1-2 years and the minimum total cost you should budget for is 20-25 lakhs INR.  Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education
Truematics Overseas Education Truematics Overseas Education Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 35 Trusted Advisor

Dear Deepak,

Thanks for posting your query.

There are lot of universities in UK which offers this course. Most of the university gives few grants as scholarship for September intake. The budget would be around 10 - 12 lacs for studying in UK university.

Best wishes,

Truematics

Truematics Overseas Education | Truematics

Add a quick reply to 'which among this two program is most valuable: MS Power system or MS Renewable energy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.