One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Good universities for environmental sciences with scholarships
Anamika Shikha profile image Anamika Shikha Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20
Which are some good universities for environmental sciences where I could enroll? how could I enroll? when? and last but not the least scholarships?
  • September 03, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Anamika.. What is the level of study.. for Bachelors or for graduate?

Anamika Shikha profile image Anamika Shikha Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20

i am a postgraduate student atJ.N.U. New Delhi.... So wanna get info about Phd.

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Anamika,

Check out the link which gives you the list of Universities that offer -  doctoral degree in Environmental science in USA..

You got top universities like - Stanford University, Harvard, Oregon, Illinois etc in the list.. Better you go through the courses that hey offer and shortlist based in your interest..

All the best

can you plese give me the details ..how to get through? and thanks alot for your assistance

Add a quick reply to 'Good universities for environmental sciences with scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.