One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which are the most popular courses for Indian students to Study Abroad?
Rajarshi Chatterjee Rajarshi Chatterjee Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which are the popular courses for which Indian students go overseas? Which are the popular destinations? Broadly, what has been the trend in terms of popularilty of courses over the last two - three years? Which are the courses likely to gain popularity in the next two years?
  • June 24, 2013

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Rajarshi,

Broadly, the popular courses are from the areas of Management, Science, Engineering and Technology  Top destinations for Indians(in alphabetical order) are Australia, Canada, Continental Europe,Singapore, UK and USA. The trend does not fluctuate too much because every student's broad field of study does not change drastically. I will abstain from predicting course popularity in general because it is linked to specific occupations and industry outlook. I can shed more light once you share your background and aspirations.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the most popular courses for Indian students to Study Abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.