One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which are the universities where I can get around 70 percent of scholarship (or in form of financial aid) with moderate results in IELTS and A levels?
Tahrin Maruf profile image Tahrin Maruf Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to study undergrad in IT or ICT sector. I am currently finishing my A levels with 4 subjects under Edexcel Board. I have a good hold upon English, I am into debating and music and have wrote articles for few newspapers occasionally. My family can give upto 12500 dollars per academic year.
  • March 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you have high marks ( 95%  and above) in your standard 12th, you can try for scholarships in National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University in Singapore or University of Wollongong Dubai campus, all of them offer up to 100% scholarship

James Cook University is also doing a scholarship test for awarding up to 50% scholarship for UG students to study in Singapore. Watch out the website of JCU Singapore. If your family can support you with 12500 USD, you can also try the University of Nottigham, Malaysia campus where the fees structure for UG in IT will be in the range of 12,000 USD and also offers 25% scholarships for students who score 90% and above. Try the University of Nottingham, which is now rankes in the Top 100 Universities in the world. 

Gigeo

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the universities where I can get around 70 percent of scholarship (or in form of financial aid) with moderate results in IELTS and A levels?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.