One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which college is best for doing masters in Automotive Engineering?
Sai Praneeth profile image Sai Praneeth Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing my Mechanical Engineering In Nit Surathkal (Karnataka) 3rd year with a CGPA of 8.1. I wish to do my masters in Automotive Engineering. But a lot of confused on which college or how to choose a college. So can you please guide me.
  • August 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning.

Well to start with you should try and get a good Score in GRE and TOEFL. Automotive Engineering is there in many Universities and admission is based on your CGPA for U.G and GRE. The Universities you could look are, OAKLAND,Clemsom, Purdue, Toledo, Minnesota Stae University etc.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which college is best for doing masters in Automotive Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.