One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Which university is better suited for a BTECH ECE graduate in USA?
Anoosha Vihari Anoosha Vihari Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Am currently studying Bt.ech 3rd ECE(current GPA is 6.8, and i have lot of extra curricular activities too). I want to apply for M.S. But am confused about the college and also will US be the best option in terms of college and financial budget if not any other country? And What about the placement there? Honestly i want to pursue in college that has tution low(below 40 lacs inlc 2 yrs). And moreover all my hopes are in placement after completing the course. Will i get a job? Please help me as my doubts in this are very deep. I badly want to settle there.

• September 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anoosha,

The best way to approach US would be to first identify the colleges that are at par with your requirements (academics and budget wise). As far as jobs are concerned, the US Govt's Bureau of Labour statistics website could provide you with an estimate of job opportunities in your relevant field. Please visit for more info.

The budget that you have can easily acommodate you for quality colleges and Universities in the US. 

Hope this helps!! Let me know in case you have additional queries! Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd
Raj Sharma profile image Raj Sharma Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Well I did my Btech from NDSU and currently i am looking for Germany for my Masters .I sujjesct that you better look for Germany as they are offering a opportuninty for excellent education along with employment opportunities at an affordable tution fee.I have been in touch with Easyskillz as they are the one getting my enrollment letter and so on.They offer you money back gurantee and there process is the best in India.You can contact them at or call them at 9266004666

Ruby Kaur profile image Ruby Kaur Contributor Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 135

Hey Everyone.

Can you please suggest me which one university will fetch me better career?

Kindly share.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruby Kaur.

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

We are an Aroad education consultancy.If you wanted to solve your problm then you will contact with us to visit our website We will make sure you that we will solve your problem.

Add a quick reply to 'Which university is better suited for a BTECH ECE graduate in USA? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.