One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which college near Fridley, Minnesota provides the physical therapy course for coming 2013 spring season?
Tenzin Deleck Tenzin Deleck Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Dear Sir, It’s an honor to write a mail to you though I want to know about the admission for the physical therapy course in coming 2013 spring season. I am currently in India but I am coming to US Minnesota this year and I am going to take admission as fresher. So, what should I do about the admission process there once I reached there? I will bring my high school transcripts but I am confused that do I have to submit the TOEFL score and SAT/ACT score compulsorily? Please enlighten me on this problem.
  • May 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You will need counseling help if you wish us to guide for Physical Therapy school near Fridley, Minnesota. We will need to do pre-application research to find choice of university near Fridley, Minnesota offering Physical Therapy and willing to accept you for SPRING 2013 (January 2013) intake.

I will list below schools in Minnesota offering Physical Therapy and you need to research which one is closer to your location Fridley and willing to accept you.

1. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

2. Hamline University

3. Macalester College

4. St. Catherine University

5. St. Mary's University of Minnesota

Hope the list above provides you the right university choice for further application and research purpose. You need take SAT I in most of the USA Universities while few may not have SAT I has their admission requirement. SAT-I do not depend on your nationality but it is part of the admission requirement.

Regarding TOEFL, it depends where you have completed your education, if it is India than TOEFL is required and if you have completed your education in USA for minimum one year than TOEFL is not required.

All the Best!

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which college near Fridley'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.