One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Which college or University is best and cheap for Hotel Management ?
Mr Paras profile image Mr Paras Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am PARAS from India and completed my secondary grade +2 Exams from C.B.S.E Board. Please tell me for the best college or University for Hotel management in Singapore.
  • May 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (4)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Paras, there are many Institutes in Singapore which offer  Hotel management course. MDIS, James Cook University, EASB Institute of Management, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management etc. Hotel Management prepares students for top flight careers in the hospitality industry. The course provides the students the knowledge and understanding of the complexity of the Hotel industry. For Undergraduate programs the fees varies from institute to institute between S$ 6,500-7,500 and for postgraduate programs the fees ranges from S$ 7,500-,8,500 approximately.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Paras, SHATEC Hospitality School is one of the best in Singapore and owned by Singapore Hotel Association and it is quite tough to get an admission there. If you have good communication skills and a decent marks, you can apply there. They  are not too expensive and have good links to hotels in Singapore to get you internships in Singapore. 

You can also take a look at Nanyang Institute of Management, which offers programs in Hotel Management with internships in Hotels. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Aih Edu profile image Aih Edu Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 11

Hello Paras,

Why you go to Singapore. You Want best college for hotel management?

You can visit and contact at http://www.aih.edu.in/

Rishab Acharya profile image Rishab Acharya Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi i am rishabfrom nepal i have completed my SLC  for further study in nepal for Hotelmanagement

Add a quick reply to 'Which college or University is best and cheap for Hotel Management ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.