One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which college should I choose among the ones I have received admission from
Vijay Ananth profile image Vijay Ananth Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have received admits from IUPUI, DePaul University and the State University of New York Albany. Which among these has the best Computer Science Dept ? Please advise
  • October 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Congrats on receiving admissions to your desired course.

The mentioned universities have very good computer science courses and it is up to you to choose the university from various other factors apart from the course offered.

Listed below are the universities that have provided you with admissions. Compare them with regards to fee, faculty, job opportunities and scholarships.

Master of Science in Computer and Information Science - Applied Program

Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, USA

MS in Computer, Information and Network Security - Information Systems Security Concentration

DePaul University, USA

Master of Science Degree in Computer Science

University at Albany, State University of New York, USA

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Which college should I choose among the ones I have received admission from'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.