One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
Which colleges / country should i go?
Kanishk Porwal profile image Kanishk Porwal Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir i want to know about which country i should go to. I want to pursue a post graduate degree in management. I have done graduation in engineering (electrical) but i have a back paper due apart from this i have a work experience of 22 months from IOT infrastructure and energy services limited. Also please tell me about the fee structure that i will have to endure while pursuing my education. Looking for a reply soon. thanks in anticipation
  • January 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (8)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Management is good in Singapore and USA. Most of the good University will need 2-3 years of work experience. Please check in the website for eligibility requirement. The approximate expenses would be 

Tuition - INR 6 - 8 Lacs per annum, Living - INR 6 - 8 Lacs per annum

Total: INR 13 - 15 Lacs per annum

Tuition - INR 10 -18 Lacs per annum, Living - INR 8 - 10 Lacs per annum

Total: INR 18 - 28 Lacs per annum

Please click on the following link and start applying to Universities, we will contact you and help you with the application process

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sunil Sharma Sunil Sharma Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have done btech in ece,i want to do ms in telecom managment, so which is the country i should target so that job prospects and future is bright and is the telecom a good choice to do ms in ??

thank you

Jatin Singh profile image Jatin Singh Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hi, I have been a supply chain manager for the past 1 year at Phillips, a diversified technological company in India. I would like to complete masters at this stage itself due to personal reasons. As I want to continue working in Supply and Logistics can someone please suggest me which country would be suitable for specializing in supply and logistics management?

Saurav Rao profile image Saurav Rao Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hey, I have been working as a supply chain manager in a textile firm in Dubai for the past 12 years. I would suggest you to take up your masters in Dubai or Singapore as they are important logistics hubs connecting globally and regionally, thus you would get the ideal exposure.

Ritesh Patil profile image Ritesh Patil Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 7 Points: 70

Hey, I found this conversation to be quite interesting and I would suggest you to take up your specialization in Logistics and Supply chain management from S P Jain School of Global management’s MGB program. I am from the MGB 2013 batch and I have specialized in IT management. I had many friends who specialized in Logistics and Supply and all of them are doing pretty well now. Moreover, the MGB course has a unique tri-city program and hence you would be studying in Dubai, Singapore and Syndey. And as Saurav mentioned above, you would be getting a global exposure studying in these cities.

Add a quick reply to 'Which colleges / country should i go?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.